FOR WHOM IS THE “TESTED HYGIENE QUALITY” QUALITY LABEL SUITABLE?
- Manufacturers of detergents and cleaning agents for household use
- Manufacturers of household appliances
- Manufacturers of air conditioning and air cleaning equipment
- Service providers in the cleaning industry
- Manufacturers of cleaning textiles and equipment
- Manufacturer of cleaning equipment
SELECTION OF TESTABLE AREAS
In principle, almost all goods and services in which hygiene is important in everyday life can be tested. These are e.g:
- Detergents and cleaning agents for the household
- Cleaning accessories such as brushes, mops, sponges
- washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers and vacuum cleaners
- Stoves and microwave ovens
- Cleaning machines such as high-pressure cleaners, scrubber-driers or steam cleaners
- Air purifiers and filters
- Services in the field of cleaning and disinfection
A detailed list of testable goods and services can be found under MANUFACTURERS.
HOW WE TEST
Inquiry of the manufacturer / service provider
Definition of the test procedures and test criteria by the institute
Execution of the test according to scientific criteria
Award of the label level 1 – level 3 depending on the test result
Our tests are carried out by scientific staff according to independent test criteria and relevant standardized procedures and guarantee the award of a quality label only if the hygiene performance of the product / service is above average.