WHAT IS THE “TESTED HYGIENE QUALITY” LABEL?
The “tested hygiene” label is a quality label that is awarded exclusively to products or services that meet high requirements for hygienic standards.
WHAT DOES THE LABEL TELL ME AS A CONSUMER?
For many appliances and products in daily use, an increased requirement for hygiene makes sense. Nevertheless, the differences in terms of meeting hygienic standards from product to product can be very large. This is precisely what the “tested hygiene quality” label prevents, because it gives you the assurance that the product/service in question has been tested by an independent body and rated as being above-average hygienic. Depending on the test result, hygiene labels with different statuses from 1 – 3 are awarded.
IS THE “TESTED HYGIENE QUALITY” LABEL INDEPENDENT?
The “tested hygiene quality” label is not awarded by the manufacturer itself, but by the independent “InFluenc_H Institute for Integrative Hygiene and Virology” following a scientific testing procedure.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE TESTED?
In addition to classic household appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers or refrigerators, washing and cleaning utensils are also exposed to particular stresses with regard to germs, viruses and bacteria. All these products can be tested and evaluated for their hygienic standards and performance using scientific methods.
For example, tested are…
- Detergents and cleaning agents for the household
- Cleaning accessories such as brushes, squeegees, sponges and microfiber cloths
- Washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers and vacuum cleaners
- Stoves and microwave ovens
- Cleaning and cleaning machines such as high-pressure cleaners or steam cleaners
- Air purification equipment
- services in the field of cleaning and disinfection in public areas, hotels and restaurants
A detailed list of testable goods and services can be found under MANUFACTURERS.