ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF A “TESTED HYGIENE QUALITY” LABEL
Hygienic safety and protection against viruses and bacteria are playing an increasingly important role in public perception. With a “tested hygiene” label for your products / service, you give your customer the assurance that they have chosen a product of above-average quality and hygienic safety.
TESTING PROCEDURE AND ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE
Je nach Produkt oder Dienstleistung unterscheidet sich die Komplexität des Prüfvorganges. Bitte wenden Sie sich mit Ihrer Anfrage direkt an uns (email@example.com). Gerne erstellen wir Ihnen ein entsprechendes Angebot gestalten.
Je nach Erfüllung des vorgegeben Standards vergeben wir Ihrem Produkt das Siegel „geprüfte Qualität“ in den folgenden 4 Qualitätsstufen:
Basic hygiene standard is fulfilled
Silver Status: Hygienic Standard PLUS is fulfilled
Gold status: Hygienic standards are met above average.
Excellence Status: Hygiene quality creates trust and makes an important contribution to people, animals and the environment – and there are good reasons for this. Many industries and disciplines are characterized by excellence. Often, however – especially in the B2B sector – such outstanding achievements by companies and entrepreneurs remain hidden. Therefore, it is time to honor hygiene excellence with an award. That is the mission of the “Excellence Hygiene Quality” label.
Do you have an excellent product, offer an outstanding service in the hygiene sector? If you or others are convinced of this, then take part in the “Excellenz-Hygienequalität” 2021 competition and convince an independent jury of excellent hygiene quality
The awarding of the “tested quality” label takes place in a legally tested and certified fixed procedure:
- Inquiry of the interested party, definition of the object of examination by the institute
- Definition of the test criteria by the institute
- Preparation of the offer by the institute, approval by the interested party
- Execution of the examination, announcement of the results
- Conclusion of the license agreement if the criteria are fulfilled
WHICH PRODUCTS CAN RECEIVE THE “TESTED HYGIENE QUALITY” LABEL?
If you are interested in a certificate and test label “tested hygiene” for your product / service, please contact us, even if you do not find your product or service in the list.
A selection of products and services that can be tested:
- Process chemistry such as cleaning agents for
- personal hygiene such as soap, shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap, toothpaste, hand washing paste
- for laundry and textiles (detergents, hygienic rinse agents, etc.),
- for dishes (dishwashing detergent, machine dishwashing detergent, rinse aid)
- or for surfaces (such as neutral cleaner, or window cleaner)
- Mechanical and/or electrical cleaning equipment and disinfection equipment of all types (e.g., washing machines, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, steam cleaners, etc.)
- Drying and finishing equipment (e.g., clothes dryers, irons, etc.), cooking equipment (e.g., stoves, microwaves, etc.), refrigeration equipment (e.g., refrigerators, freezers, etc.)
- Cleaning textiles e.g. for compatibility with process chemistry
- Reprocessing of cleaning textiles and equipment
- Reprocessing of tableware and textiles in hygiene-sensitive areas
- Reprocessing of tableware and textiles in hotels and restaurants
- Hygiene concepts in the tourism sector
- Hygiene concepts in car appliances
- Training companies in the field of hygiene